- During washing, use only soap or detergent and a soft sponge. Other kinds of products, such as steel wool, may scratch or damage the shine of the tableware.
- Rinse well each piece in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products, therefore, are abrasive and that may damage stainless steel.
- Whenever possible, use hot water because it restores the shine to the tableware.
- After washing, dry the tableware immediately, otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) may stain.
- Avoid friction between the cutlery during the washing process and storage in order to keep them without risk.
- Avoid contact with any hot surfaces. They cause discolored.
- Do not store the tableware in humid places. Humidity may also stain the tableware.
- When using the dishwasher, we recommend removing the cutlery as soon as the cycle is finished '' rinse '' in order to be dried manually.
Warranty PeriodWarranty Not Applicable
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.