- Use only detergent and a soft sponge. Other types of product, such as steel wool, might scratch or damage the shine of the tableware.
- Rinse each piece well in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products that are abrasive and can damage stainless steel.
- Use warm water whenever possible as it renews the cutlery shine.
- After washing, dry the tableware immediately otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) can stain the tableware.
- Do not allow the tableware to rub againsteach other during washing and storage in order to prevent scratches.
- Do not allow the tableware to come in contact with any hot surfaces. This can discolor the tableware.
- Do not store the tableware in humid places, as it can cause stains.
Warranty PeriodWarranty Not Applicable
Dimensions(LxWxH): 280x48x48 mm
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.