- Use only soap or detergent and a soft sponge. Other types of products such as steel wool, may scratch or damage the shine of the piece.
- Rinse each item in order to completely remove the residue of the cleaning products that are abrasive and that may damage stainless steel.
- Whenever possible, use water hot because it restores the shine of the piece.
- After washing, dry the piece immediately, otherwise the chemical substances in water (chlorine) may stain.
- Avoid friction between the parts during the process of washing and storage in order to main- it without risk.
- Avoid contact of the product with hot surfaces, since they cause discoloration of the material.
- Do not keep the piece in damp locations. Humidity may also stain the tableware.
Warranty PeriodWarranty Not Applicable
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.