- Before use:
Wash your mold inside and out with a soft sponge and neutral soap or liquid detergent. Rinse and dry well, then use a paper towel to grease all the inside parts with oil or grease. Leave over a low heat for one or two minutes. Allow mold to cool, then wash and rinse it again.
- During use:
Do not overheat the mould if it is empty. Always use your Starflon mold on low to medium heat in order to retain the nutritional value of the food and preserve the non-stick coating. Do not allow flames to scorch the side of the mold. The mold with a non-stick finish cannot be heated to temperatures greater than 350° C. To stir or serve food, use only silicon, nylon and wooden utensils that do not cut or scratch the surface of the Starflon products. Nevercut food directly on the non-stick coating.
Il is best not to immerse a hot mold in cold water. Allow the mold to cool before washing. Even after several uses, never use abrasive products such as cleaning paste and steel wool pads when washingyour Starflon. If food does happen to burn on your utensil, soak it for a while before washing it. Your Starflon product may be washed in the dishwasher.
- Safe and proper use:
When using utensils, keep them out of the reach of children. When handling hotutensilis take extra caution and if necessary use something to protect your hands. For greater safety, when using utensils with handles, always keep them pointing away from the flame.
Warranty PeriodWarranty Not Applicable
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.