Virtual Surround Sound for a realistic movie experience
Philips Virtual Surround Sound produces rich and immersive surround sound from less than five-speaker system. Highly advanced spatial algorithms faithfully replicate the sonic characteristics that occur in an ideal 5.1-channel environment. Any high quality stereo source is transformed into true-to-life, multi-channel surround sound. No need to purchase extra speakers, wires or speaker stands to appreciate room-filling sound.
Dolby Digital for ultimate movie experience
Because Dolby Digital, the world's leading digital multi-channel audio standards, make use of the way the human ear naturally processes sound, you experience superb quality surround sound audio with realistic spatial cues.
Audio in to enjoy music from iPod/iPhone/MP3 player
Audio in allows you to easily play your music directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad, MP3 player, or laptop via a simple connection to your Philips home cinema system. Simply connect your audio device to the Audio in jack to enjoy your music with the superior sound quality of the Philips home cinema system.
EasyLink to control all HDMI CEC devices via a single remote
EasyLink lets you control multiple devices like DVD players, Blu-ray players, TV's etc. with one remote. It uses HDMI CEC industry-standard protocol to share functionality between devices through the HDMI cable. With one touch of a button, you can operate all your connected HDMI CEC enabled equipment simultaneously. Functions like standby and play can now be carried out with absolute ease.
Flexible placement on the wall, tabletop or stand
Enjoy the versatility of this home theater system that allows you to place it where you will. Whether on a TV stand, on a table or mounted on a wall, the product looks sensational and functions without compromise. For once, you get to control how your home looks without giving up an incredible home theater experience.
Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth™ from your smartphone
Bluetooth is a short range wireless communication technology that is both robust and energy-efficient. The technology allows easy wireless connection to iPod/iPhone/iPad or other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, tablets or even loptops. So you can enjoy your favorite music, sound from video or game wireless on this speaker easily.
- Sound Enhancement: Night Mode, Treble and Bass Control, Virtual Surround Sound
- Sound System: Dolby Digital
- Speaker output power: 2x 40 W
- Subwoofer output power: 120W
- Total Power RMS @ 30% THD: 200 W
- Loudspeaker types: Integrated with main unit
- Speaker Drivers per side: 1 woofer, 1 Mylar tweeter
- Subwoofer type: Wireless subwoofer
- Subwoofer driver: 1 x 5.25" woofer
- Subwoofer freq range: 45 - 200 Hz
- Subwoofer impedance: 8 ohm
- Tweeter Impedance: 8 ohm
- Integrated Connections: Bluetooth, NFC
- iPod/iPhone: via 3.5mm Audio In, via bluetooth
- Rear Connections: AUX in, Digital coaxial in, Digital optical in, HDMI 1.4 output (ARC)
- Top connections: Audio In (3.5mm), USB 2.0
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): Automatic audio input mapping, One touch play, One touch standby, Remote Control-Passthrough, System standby
- HDMI Features: Audio Return Channel (ARC), Content Type
Total Power Output RMS (W)No
Max Output RMS - per Satellite (W)No
Impedance Satellite (ohms)No
Signal to Noise RatioNo
Power Cable LengthNo
Satellite (Width x Height x Depth)No
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
Regular Price: (18% off)