NTB Extended Settlement Plan Terms and Conditions
- Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is made available to all Card members of American Express Credit Cards issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Bank) excluding American Express Corporate cards & Sri Lankan Airlines Platinum cards.
- Card-member can request for multiple ESPs for tenures of 12 months, however, combination of two or more transactions will not be allowed.
- The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Card member, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the ESP Promotion.
- It is the responsibility of the Card member to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event ESP cannot be provided due to incorrectly and or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Card member, and/ or ESP is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Card member due to the said reasons.
- The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment
- In the event the Card member’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Card member agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP.
- All installment amounts debited are non refundable and the Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods purchased under the ESP and any dispute relating to the same should be resolved by the Card member directly with the merchant and no claim by the Card member against the merchant will relieve the Card member from his/her obligation for repayment to the Bank hereunder.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw the ESP or change the terms and conditions of ESP at its sole discretion.