Cool Baby Forehead Thermometer estimates inner body temperature by measuring the temperature of the forehead. It is ideal for monitoring temperature trends, since the forehead responds rapidly to changes in internal body temperature. The Cool Baby Forehead Thermometer is accurate to 0.5 C.
- Continuous monitoring without disturbing baby sleep.
- Easy to read, check body temperature in 15 seconds
- Easy, convenient to use
- Safe, Mercury free
- Ideal for Babies
FOR BEST RESULTS
Before using Cool Baby Forehead Thermometer, it is better to lie or sit down for at least 5 minutes.
- Wait for 30 minutes after eating, drinking or exercising while measuring temperature.
- Should be used indoors at normal room temperature between 20 – 30°C.
· Do not measure after exposure to very hot or cold conditions
Fever is usually indicated by a temperature of 38.5 °C or over. If this or other symptoms occur, consult your doctor immediately.
- Normal temperature can be different from one person to another, and is not necessarily at 37°C.
- Keep temperature records when babies are in good health for future reference.
- Temperature trend (fever going up or down) is important, not degrees.
- Reading from your Cool Baby Forehead Thermometer cannot be directly compared with those from glass thermometers
Hold Cool Baby Forehead Thermometer firmly at both ends and press against dry forehead for at least 15 seconds or until the color of liquid crystal stops changing.
2. Read the temperature while it is still on the forehead(you may need a mirror to read the result by yourself if no one helps you reading)
- “Green” stripe indicates the correct temperature as appears on the number.
- Where two greens stripes show, the temperature will be midway between the two stripes.
- In case “Tan” appears, deduct0.5 °C (- 0.5°C) from the number shown on Tan stripe.
- In case “Blue” appears, Add 0.5°C (+ 0.5°C) from the number shown on Blue stripe.
3. Clean after using with soft cloth or wash with soap and water, and store in its protective box from direct sunlight, dampness or heat. This will help prevent its accuracy.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.