- Do not scratch the printable side of the paper.
- Do not fold or roll the paper.
- Do not touch the printable side. Moisture and oils from your skin can affect print quality.
- Use the paper only under normal conditions: 15-25 degrees celcius at 40-60% humidity.
- Only take from the package the number of sheets that you need and be sure to print on them as soon as possible.
- Return unused paper immediately to the original package and seal it. Store the package in a dark place, away from high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight. If you leave paper in the printer or outside the original package, print quality may be affected because of discolouration or damage to the paper.
- This paper cannot be recycled.
- Seal unused paper back in the original package for later use.
- Paper must not be exposed to air, light or moisture, otherwise the paper will be damaged and possibly discolour.
- Store the unused paper in a dark place, away from high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight. If you leave paper in the printer, or outside the original package, print quality may be affected because of discolouration or damage to the paper.
- Store your printouts in a clear plastic folder, away from extreme temperatures, high humidity and bright lights, to prevent them becoming discoloured, faded or blurred.
- Do not leave your prints exposed as airborne contaminants and light may discolour your paper / prints.
- When displaying your printouts indoors, place in a glass frame or photo album to preserve the colours in your image.
- Do not store your prints where they are exposed to chemicals.
WarrantyAuthorised Agent Warranty
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.